Understanding antique ships and their life is how to know about the history of their era. With the deep love to legend ships, and the passion to models building that is also her family’s handicraft tradition, Ms. Ha Tran, the shop owner, has researched about their structure, characteristics as well as their history to imitate the model ships.
Among a range of souvenirs shops selling diverse products of lanterns, sandals, pottery,… in the ancient town, Hoi An Craftships is seen as a highlight through the uniqueness of products made by skillful hands of craftsmen.
|Product name||Riva Aquariva|
|Specification||55L x 15W x 19H (cm)
21.5L x 6W x 7.5H (inch)
|Price||Please contact us for best price|
• This model ship is entirely handmade by skilled and experienced craftsmen, using the plank on frame construction method
• Seats are crafted of genuine leather and come in your choice of colors above
• Intricate details on this speedboat model are sculpted of highly polished metal
• Use high-quality wood such as rosewood, ebony, black wood, mahogany wood.... all will go through processing step and pre-construction inspection to ensure that it is not bent or cracked under any climatic conditions.
• This Riva Aquariva model ships is built on scale by the original plan, then drawn up and painted by actual photographs to ensure the best accuracy.
Established in 1999 with a workshop manufacturing ship models for exporting, Tan Phu Giao Co., Ltd. have based a first and exclusive store in Hoi An in 2009. Since thatRead more
The list was ranged by The People"s Committee of Hoi An City every 2 years.Read more