Understanding antique ships and their life is how to know about the history of their era. With the deep love to legend ships, and the passion to models building that is also her family’s handicraft tradition, Ms. Ha Tran, the shop owner, has researched about their structure, characteristics as well as their history to imitate the model ships.
Among a range of souvenirs shops selling diverse products of lanterns, sandals, pottery,… in the ancient town, Hoi An Craftships is seen as a highlight through the uniqueness of products made by skillful hands of craftsmen.
|Product name||Riva Ariston (Red)|
|Specification||52L x 17W x 18H (cm);
20.47L x 6.7W x 7.08H (inch)
|Price||Please contact us for best price|
Riva has been one of the world is leading producers in high quality speed boats since the 1950s. The Riva name dates back through the 1840s, where Pietro Riva began to fashion boats in a small northern Italian town called Sarnico. Pietro is grandson, Carlo, would be the figurehead of the Riva Speed Boating legend.
In the 1950s, Carlo Riva began to produce elegant wooden speed boats of unquestionably superior style and quality. Along with the Riva Aquarama, the Riva Ariston is one of Riva’s most popular speed boat models, created first in 1950. The Ariston was continuously subjected to upgrades and modifications so it maintained its reputation as the best of the best.
In 1974, Riva discontinued the production of the Riva Ariston. Over the 24 years of production, over a thousand Riva Ariston models were made. Of the most significant modifications of the Riva Ariston were in the fitted, single engine, which ranged from 105 hp to 350 hp in the Super Ariston model, providing enough horsepower to propel the Riva Ariston at a whopping 43.2 knots/hour.
Highlights about this Riva Ariston model ship:
· Our model boat is entirely handmade by skilled and experienced craftsmen, using the plank on frame construction method
· Ready for Immediate Display - Not a Model Ship kit
· Highly-polished, multi-layered paint and varnish finish
· Plush leather seats
· Metal propellers, steering wheel, horns and more
· Intricate details on this speedboat model are sculpted of highly polished metal
· Use high-quality wood such as rosewood, ebony, black wood, mahogany wood.... all will go through processing step pre-construction.
· Model boat are build according to scale through original plans, drawings and paintings as well as actual photographs ensures the highest possible accuracy.
Established in 1999 with a workshop manufacturing ship models for exporting, Tan Phu Giao Co., Ltd. have based a first and exclusive store in Hoi An in 2009. Since thatRead more
The list was ranged by The People"s Committee of Hoi An City every 2 years.Read more