Understanding antique ships and their life is how to know about the history of their era. With the deep love to legend ships, and the passion to models building that is also her family’s handicraft tradition, Ms. Ha Tran, the shop owner, has researched about their structure, characteristics as well as their history to imitate the model ships.
Among a range of souvenirs shops selling diverse products of lanterns, sandals, pottery,… in the ancient town, Hoi An Craftships is seen as a highlight through the uniqueness of products made by skillful hands of craftsmen.
|Product name||HMS Victory 80 Red|
|Specification||100L x 32W x 92H (cm)
39L x 12.5W x 36H (inch)
|Price||Please contact us for best price|
The 18th century
HMS Victory is a 104-gun first-rate ship of the line of the Royal Navy, ordered in 1758, laid down in 1759 and launched in 1765. She is best known as Lord Nelson s flagship at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805.
She was also Keppel s flagship at Ushant, Howe s flagship at Cape Spartel and Jervis s flagship at Cape St Vincent. After 1824, she served as a harbour ship.
In 1922, she was moved to a dry dock at Portsmouth, England, and preserved as a museum ship. She has been the flagship of the First Sea Lord since October 2012 and is the world s oldest naval ship still in commission.
Highlights about this HMS Victory model ship:
• This model ship is entirely handmade by skilled and experienced craftsmen, using the plank on frame construction method
• Ready for Immediate Display - Not a Model Ship kit
• Anchors, guns, decorations, and other intricate details sculpted of metal
• Meticulously sewn sails, keep the sails from wrinkle
• Use high-quality wood such as rosewood, ebony, black wood, mahogany wood...., timbers are after process step of pre-construction.
• The HMS Victory model ships are built on scale by the original plan, then drawn up and painted by actual photographs to ensure the best accuracy.
Survey: over 60% of Japanese want to visit VietnamRead more
Established in 1999 with a workshop manufacturing ship models for exporting, Tan Phu Giao Co., Ltd. have based a first and exclusive store in Hoi An in 2009. Since thatRead more
The list was ranged by The People"s Committee of Hoi An City every 2 years.Read more