Understanding antique ships and their life is how to know about the history of their era. With the deep love to legend ships, and the passion to models building that is also her family’s handicraft tradition, Ms. Ha Tran, the shop owner, has researched about their structure, characteristics as well as their history to imitate the model ships.
Among a range of souvenirs shops selling diverse products of lanterns, sandals, pottery,… in the ancient town, Hoi An Craftships is seen as a highlight through the uniqueness of products made by skillful hands of craftsmen.
|Product name||Queen Mary 2 (1M)|
|Specification||100L x 14W x 30H (cm)
39L x 5.5W x 12H (inch)
|Price||Please contact us for best price|
QUEEN MARY 2
RMS QUEEN MARY 2, was designed by a team of British naval architects led by Stephen Payne, and was constructed in 1936 in France. At that time, it was the largest ocean liner ever built.
In 2004, the ship was officially named Queen Mary 2 by Queen Elizabeth II.
Queen Mary 2 is a regular train service between Southampton, England and New York City, United States.
Its design includes 15 restaurants and bars, 5 swimming pools, 1 casino, 1 large meeting room, 1 theater, and a model of the first spaceship on board.
Highlights about this Queen Mary 2 model boat:
· This model ship is entirely handmade by skilled and experienced craftsmen, using the plank on frame construction method
· No kits are use
· All windows and portholes exactly sized and positioned according to the original construction plans
· Historically accurate design and detailing of superstructure and hull
· Meticulous painting to accurately match the actual.
· Use high-quality wood such as rosewood, ebony, black wood, mahogany wood...., timbers are after process step of pre-construction.
· The Queen Mary 2 model boat is built on scale by the original plan, then drawn up and painted by actual photographs to ensure the best accuracy.
If you are wholesaler, contact us for net wholesale price
Can't find the model, click here to tell us the name. We build it for you
Survey: over 60% of Japanese want to visit VietnamRead more
Established in 1999 with a workshop manufacturing ship models for exporting, Tan Phu Giao Co., Ltd. have based a first and exclusive store in Hoi An in 2009. Since thatRead more
The list was ranged by The People"s Committee of Hoi An City every 2 years.Read more